Before you purchase a new home, a pest inspection can be essential to identify any pest activity, in particular from termites, which may be causing internal damage to the structure of the property.
Termites affect 1 in 4 U.S. homes in their lifetime.
We recommend a professional pest inspection to ensure that the home you’re looking to buy isn’t one of them.
Our Pest Inspector's will identify any threats to the property, whether they are already in the home or nearby. We check a home for a loss of integrity in its timber structure caused by termites, borers, and fungal decay (such as black rot).
Details Included in a Report
- Pest activity or loss of structural integrity detected in the roof void, subfloor, home interior and exterior areas (including external buildings)
- Identified threats that are conducive to introducing timbers pests to your home
- History of timber pest treatments carried out on the home
- Recommendations for action
- Important maintenance advice